Monday, October 19, 2009

The Adventure In The Desert

18 June 2009
Thursday

I had been suffering from thirst for more than two days. I was lost in a dessert, an unnown desert in Australia. I did not know the way out of this vast plain of rock and sand. I had not even a single drop of water to quench my thirst.

I was traveling from Eastern Australia towards my hometown in Malaysia in an aeroplane. Unfortunately, the plane that I was boarding had some technical problems and the passengers, including me, had to get off the plane using parachutes immediately. While I was on the journey back towards land, I heard a loud explosion before something knocked my head and I lost consciousness.

The sun was high in the sky when I opened my eyes. I found myself lying alone on the sand. I was badly injured. Two days had passed. I had no choice but to wander around the dessert.

Let's call it a day without a way out.

No comments:

Post a Comment